Monday, August 4, 2014

The Last Day

On the last day of the music festival (Friday the 4th) we went to the most beautiful chateau. It was my favorite!!! I had fun picking out what room I would have if I lived there :)







From left to right top row: Linda, Lydia, Mouna.
Left to right bottom row: Johannes, Ruth, Camille, Me, Juliet, Joellea, Marie.

Marie's mom played the piano, and her dad Vladimir played the violin in the concert. Vladimir was also my chamber teacher, he is Russian and a very good music teacher!!

I played guitar last night because I really missed playing!! not what I was expecting after two weeks of not really wanting to practice. 

3 comments:

  1. sooo pretty, especially with the setting sun. it's nice seeing you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morgana,

    I'm checking in on you via your mum's blog, I hope you are behaving!! *wink* Looks like you are having a great time; we had fun hosting Chanda maybe she'll tell you about it when you next speak/skype. I sent a treat back home for you so I'm hoping your mum will forward it on for me :-)

    Wishing you well for your German exam.

    San xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paris is amazing!!! We have not had any wine yet if you can imagine!!(we did cook with it tho)
      I am so glad you had fun with Chanda. I hope my mom does send along the treat :) I am looking forward talking with Chanda.

      Thanks for the wishes!! I will need them!

      xoxoxo

      Morgana

      Delete