Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Musee Rodin


We went to the Musee Rodin yesterday.


 on the way to the Musee Rodin.


The Thinker........


Some government building.


Taurus and Gemini.


The Kiss.


Three girls with a wave.


The dancers.


a room with a view.


The Gates of Hell.


The gardens.


This is my  favorite museum.

and now we are off to Versailles :)


2 comments:

  1. Three girls with a wave makes me think of us sisters many a year at lots of beaches. Chanda and I thought of you when we were at the beach at Montauk and missed you being there with us swimming. <3 much love korrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of us three when I saw it too!! I miss you two so much!!! I was thinking today how I have not been to the beach :( it will be the three of us again jumping the waves very soon :) xoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete