So its been a long time since I have shared anything about my life here in Austria.
I am doing very well! Very busy!!!!
This post will be a mix of everything that has happened since Christmas, and then I hope to do more detailed posts soon.
So here are some photos...
This is me when I climbed up to the Pfundser overlook with the snow shoes and only the dog Lara as a climbing partner. I was very pleased that Manu and Dietl thought I was ready to go alone!
Pfunds is in the background.
This is the hut in Tschey.
My sweetie with her new guitar from the Christ Kind (in her favorite color).
A piece of Christmas from home.
This is a traditional Spatzel and meat meal that I made with a side dish of grated apple.
Me at the Faschings ball where people made amazing costumes!!
My favorite view in all of Austria....it's from the Wand in Pfunds. The mountains are Italy.
My kids from NYC visiting!!
In Bregenz.
Bregenz.
My view when I woke up in Bregenz.
Innsbruck.
Cooking!!
Go 40 min in and you can see me cook!!
A dear friend I have made! She is the first I have found who has read all the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings books!!
We had a sleep over where we first went sledding down the ski mountain. Then we watched a German film called http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kokowääh It's an amazing film!! And then in the morning we went skiing! Only on a sleepover in Austria...!
Today I met the new chicks!! They are the cutest things I have ever seen.
And here is your picture of the bunny mommy!
I miss you all and will come here to write and post more pictures soon!
xoxo


















We almost turned it off after you cut up your onion!!! It's good we liked the second woman who was making that doughy stuff with mozzarella and sugar. It looked really good. Was that ricotta she put inside? Hey, it's paprikapulver!! Hey, we were pretty impressed with that there "fern" language you were speaking :) You're doing really well!!!
ReplyDeleteThe bunny is soooooooo cute. Maybe I should get a little grey bunny? At least I wouldn't have to walk it.
We love you very much. It was so fun to see your class do the cooking show! I'll probably watch it over and over.
P.S. Your deviled gefüllte Eier looked very good!
ReplyDelete