Today I moved the car in the afternoon. I was going to sit there until 12:30, but luckily someone pulled out of a Monday/Thursday spot, so I could park and leave right away. Then I went home to two crazy cats.
It's 11:54 here. I changed your time zone to reflect where you are. Hermione is sharing the chair with me so I'm all twisted . .
P.S. It's so pretty. Janet and I would like to blink ourselves there with you :)
Hi:) This is Chanda!!Is that the view from your window!!:o:)o
Today I moved the car in the afternoon. I was going to sit there until 12:30, but luckily someone pulled out of a Monday/Thursday spot, so I could park and leave right away. Then I went home to two crazy cats.
ReplyDeleteIt's 11:54 here. I changed your time zone to reflect where you are. Hermione is sharing the chair with me so I'm all twisted . .
DeleteP.S. It's so pretty. Janet and I would like to blink ourselves there with you :)
DeleteHi:) This is Chanda!!
ReplyDeleteIs that the view from your window!!:o:)o